Wednesday, March 14, 2012

a place to read


a couple of weeks ago my grand daughter lucy discovered that she could read. she's in french immersion, so reading english kind of creeps up on you unaware. she doesn't yet realize that she has a key that will open up the world to her.
i've just recently created a beautiful reading corner for myself. it's not complete (i still need a good lamp) but it's perfect for early morning reading. my 1 cup of coffee for the day. abigail snoring beside me. the sun shining through the frost.
last week i discovered pinterest , a wonderful online site for finding and storing and sharing images - a huge scrapbook - and have been looking a photos of where people choose to read...




finn just moved from his crib/toddler bed to a big boy bed (to make room for his new baby brother who is due next month). now he has a place to read...

1 comment:

Rita said...

I love your reading corner, it looks perfect.
The pictures are wonderful, I have to go to that site and look around :)