Friday, December 30, 2011

i have a web site!

for some time now i've known that i've needed a web site for my business. somewhere potential wholesale customers can go and see my product. the task seemed daunting and expensive. i didn't want a site that i couldn't control myself. that couldn't easily be updating.
i've recently discovered vistaprint
(i made brochures through them recently to take to my upcoming trade shows) and yesterday learned that i could make a web site through them. sooo... all last evening and all morning. and it's done. for now. please check it out at islandsweet.org

7 comments:

Taos Sunflower said...

Nice site. Interesting that Vista Print is doing that. I have one I've not opened yet on Weebly...also easy.

Happy new year, Shawn!

XXXXX

Susan said...

Looks great! I love all your pictures.

Shammickite said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. May 2012 be full of happiness and good health and a great success with all your wonderful yarns and fibres!

Marzipan Road said...

Looks terrific! Congrats!

Niki said...

Well done Shawn. Looks great.

susan vesuvius said...

Your site is very slick. Love it!

Margot said...

Looks great Shawn! I was thinking about contacting you about the possibility of getting some hand-dyed un-spun yarn. Is that something you would do?