Sunday, October 31, 2010

keeping focus


it's good to have out kitty flora home. we need to get food and medicine into her. after a lifetime of dry vet food we're now turning cartwheels trying to entice her - low protein wet vet food mixed with gravy and warmed to make it more attractive. we'll do this as long as it makes sense.
at the same time, all my thought and energy needs to be in getting ready for the big show. i mailed off my product on friday so it will be waiting for me when i arrive in 3 weeks, and the next 3 weeks i'll be working night and day trying to get more work produced. i do it all myself - dyeing and carding and spinning and knitting. there's no way to speed it up and there's no way to increase my output. it is what it is...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I purchased your handspun wool last year and followed your Fingerless Gloves pattern and since then I have received non stop compliments on the colours througout. I can't wait to see what you have this year.

Brenda Stratton said...

Hope Flora is on the mend Shawn. Thinking of you. xxxb

Taos Sunflower said...

Sorry to hear Flora is having that problem...bless her heart. Maybe she'll decide it's OK for you to hug and cuddle her after all.