Wednesday, May 19, 2010

sun spotters





for weeks and weeks we've had grey skies. it's all people here in newfoundland are talking about. it's what they're blogging and twittering about. occassionally there will be the comment: "i think i saw the sun trying to break through". or my friends on the north shore will have seen the sun while it was still cloudy on the south shore. it reminds me of storm chasers. well, yesterday, here on the west coast of newfoundland, and again today, it is sunny. yesterday i followed the sun around with my camera. as it first entered my house in the morning. on my walk. hanging out the laundry and in the afternoon in the greenhouse. here, in newfoundland, we are rejoicing.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Shawn,
I am so pleased to hear you finally have some clear skies ~ I used to find spring always just around the corner ~ always hanging back and us having to wait for it!
Hope you have lots more!
Barbara