Sunday, March 21, 2010

booth tweaking


i'm heading off to toronto in just over a week. i'm still producing product for the show but my thoughts are also turning to my booth. i'm pretty pleased with it (this will be the 5th time i've done the one of a kind show) but there are always changes that can be made. i've not been happy with my lighting, so this time i'm renting another bar to go across the front of the booth and my lights will go on it instead of around the sides. to hide the wires, yesterday i made a little fabric banner to cover up the mess. my booth will look even more like a bedouin tent.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Please take some pix of your booth - I would love to see what it looks like. It seems like the hardest part of the whole endeavour!

Brendaknits said...

My son - an artist used to do the OOAK. I know the hard work that goes into being ready and having the booth look good. Best of luck to you.