Wednesday, April 8, 2009

transformation



a couple of weeks ago dawn from auntiedawn.etsy purchased my "fruit bowl" yarn. yesterday she let me know that she had made it into a scarf and that it was for sale in her etsy shop. i'd never seen my yarn crocheted before and love the effect. i love working with my own yarn but equally love seeing what other people do with it. dawn has crocheted scarves and baby blankets in her shop but also gorgeous photographs and some jewelry. right now she has a major fundraising project on the go for the canadian cancer society and all proceeds for some items go directly to cancer research. so check out her shop.

2 comments:

Taos Sunflower said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I've been hoarding the yarns I got from you because I want to be sure to make just THE right thing with them...

angella said...

gorgeous (the yarn AND the scarf :)