Wednesday, July 16, 2008

frida's shawl

i finished my "frida kahlo" shawl on the weekend and since then have knit another ("greek island") and a number of scarves. my scarves and shawls have been selling well this week - a couple of shawls from my home studio on sunday and a couple of scarves on etsy yesterday. i'm adding more and more handspun and because of this have been raising my prices but it doesn't seem to matter. it's summer and sales are picking up. i just have to keep knitting...

ps. today i'm having a kid's showcase on the home page of etsy to highlight some of my baby and children's products...

2 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

The shawl turned out beautiful!!!

Shammickite said...

That must be so much fun, knitting all those different colours and textures. I've knitted a few things all in one colour... but it's so boring, I want to experiment to see how different textures complement each other and blend colours.
I've even knitted some trigger mitts from a pattern I got in St John's years ago.