Monday, February 11, 2008

sunny sunday










yesterday was one of those perfect winter days. hot clear sun. no wind. in the morning marilee and i went for a long walk around the pond with the dogs. first time in weeks that we've been together so alot of catching up (that's what made it a long walk!). marilee brought bird seed with her and scattered it as we went. abigail gleeful to see lucky again...
and in the afternoon keith and abigail went down to the cabin. such a winter day!






















4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

That cabin looks like someplace I would love!

Unknown said...

and so does your new studio high desert!

bluebird of paradise said...

beautiful photos dear friend.

XUE said...

Konnichiwa! Yr cabin & its surroundings look like a scene from a movie. How serene, with all that snow & I love snow! Thank you too as I just saw that you've included me in yr link. I do appreciate it. My blog now have more projects that the kids & I did. - Xue