Friday, October 19, 2007

production mode


i'm definitely in production mode . no matter how much planning and pacing, 2 weeks before the beginning of craft fair season, we all end up in a state that , last year, we promised wouldn't let happen again. each day i get up a little earlier in the morning and go to bed a little later. the house not only doesn't get cleaned but it slowly fills with product in various states of completion, shelving, extension cords, packed and partially packed boxes. meals - well meals... i'm looking at my garden, my unplanted fall bulbs, and wonder when life will get normal again. my dog, abigail, gets shorter walks.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Your paintings look lovely. Try to enjoy the intensity of the work and not worry too much about all that other stuff, which will be there when all is said and done. I feel certain about that!

Also, I wanted to let you know that I very much enjoy knowing that nearly every morning, there will be new note from you on your blog. Very nice.